Migration is increasingly becoming a common practice worldwide. Many Muslim families migrate to non-Muslim countries due to better employment opportunities. Migrated families primarily face two issues.
- It becomes difficult for parents to access adequate Islamic teaching for their children.
- For growing children in non-Muslim countries, remaining steadfast in practicing religion also becomes challenging due to a lack of understanding of the Quran.
According to recent studies, Muslim parents in non-Muslim countries disapprove of their children’s unethical behavior, including;
- Fewer Opportunities: In non-Muslim countries, you cannot find mosques at every corner of the street like in Islamic countries, let alone Quran institutions; this persists to be difficult for Muslim migrants. Foreign schools also do not provide any religious education.
- Language Barriers: Most migrant families face many barriers due to sudden language change, especially children. They cannot grasp the knowledge if they attend seminars in a language they are not familiar with.
You are afraid of non-Islamic surroundings affecting your children psychologically or not finding a good platform for Quran teaching, an online Quran academy such as QuranRecital is the best way to make children learn Quran with complete understanding.
Let’s explore how online Quran academies make the lives of migrated families easy.
- Access to Quran teachers online in mother tongue: Quran online learning allows you to access qualified, experienced, and certified online Quran teachers in any part of the world who can communicate in your mother tongue, making the whole process easier and meaningful for you.
- Improved Grasp on Knowledge: Learning Quran from experienced online teachers can improve your child’s knowledge of Islam and develop their character, observing Islam’s core pillars. The private lessons will be more beneficial as there won’t be other students to disrupt the communication, and the child will be able to ask any question confidently.
- Platform For All Age groups: Online Quran lessons range from beginner’s classes to well-explained Tajweed and Tafseer lectures. Children and adults can revive their knowledge of Islam, learning Arabic in-depth for a clear understanding of the Quran.
- Time & Cost-effective: With Quran online lessons, you will be able to access all the wisdom of the Quran from the comfort of your home, saving time and money. There won’t be extra transportation charges, and online services relatively cost lower than classes where students have to be physically present.
Fine-Tune Your Child’s Personality Islamically With QuranRecital
Signing up for academies such as QuranRecital can benefit everyone, no matter which part of the world they reside in. With experienced teachers qualified in the Arabic language and religious studies, you can rest assured that your children will receive the best Quran and Islamic studies that will help them stay connected to their deen.
QuranRecital online Quran lessons involve an in-depth understanding of the intricate Arabic language, along with profound Tajweed and Tafsir lectures.